Life around the Simpson home has been simple, yet tiring...trying, but ever so enjoyable.
New baby brother, Isaac, has brought much curiosity to John and Dominic. It's really cute to see them so interested in him and so sweet as well...so far! Whenever I'm changing Isaac's diaper, they both try to climb up the playpen to see what's going on. John yells, "see, see!" and Dominic just grunts. I had to use cotton balls with water to sprinkle on Isaac for a couple days, so one day I found Isaac covered in cotton balls. John thought he was being such a good helper. One time when I was changing Isaac's diaper, John decided he wanted to rub some vaseline on Isaac's head to help out.
Everything is going great here for the most part. Recovered quickly thanks to family coming out to help. Now we're just trying to get back into a routine and restart life with three little boys. I'm looking forward to this year and the cuteness it will bring. :)
Link: Baby Isaac
Link: Playpen Time
I absolutely love the photos of all the boys in the changing table. :) They are going to be the best of friends! So amazing to think that all three of them will ever know a day without each other's love and friendship. What a gift you and Phil have given them!!
ReplyDelete