Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh me oh my.....another BOY!!!

Both me and Phil were both thinking this baby was another boy. But of course when they showed us the ultrasound pictures, it's always such a rush of emotion and surprise. It was indeed another little precious stinky BOY! We are so excited, but still can't believe it. I never imagined I would have three little boys. But life couldn't be any sweeter. We came home to surprise John and Dominic with blue baloons. They had no idea what was going on, but they got really excited when they saw the baloons and haven't stoped playing with them and tackling them.

We decided to find out this time around, although we didn't for John and Dominic. I wanted to mentally prepare if it was another boy. And I just really wanted to bond with the baby and know the gender this time. It's what I needed. I wanted to get more excited for what's to come and it will make the second half of the pregnancy go by in a new, different, and exciting way. Phil thinks I'll want to keep finding out now till I have a girl. We'll see. :) We probably won't find out again, but it was a FUN experience! And we are enjoying imagining all the adventures to come with 3 BOYS!

Seeing you in the ultrasound pictures made mine and Daddy's heart race. You looked so comfortable, waving your hand, stretching, and blowing me kisses ;)....okay I imagined that part. You are perfect and your face looked absolutely adorable already. How is that possible? We can't wait to see you in person in just a few short months. We love you my little sweetheart!

Video:
You're having a baby brother!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tricia! Your boys are so so cute so I can only imagine another!

    ReplyDelete