Dominic is still is his cute and can do no harm phase for the most part. But we've discovered that he's a little sneak lately. We get on John for pushing or hiting Dominic when Dominic starts to get his toys or annoy him, but we've figured out that Dominc likes to bother John and thinks it's funny. So when we really observe what's happening, Dominic bother's John, starts laughing, John get upset so he pushes him, Dominic looks at us and wimpers, then we correct John, and Dominic does it all over again. And his temper is starting to come out when he wants something....he usually scrunches up his nose, starts sniffing/snorting profusely, or yelling. Dominic loves to follow John around and tries to be big like him by climbing on everything and usually getting himself in trouble. Yesterday he did a front flip out of the tub onto the floor while I was drying John off. Oh dear...
I like to wrestle big brother, John Phillip.
I like to eat big boy food.
Mom says my smile melts her heart.
I sleep like a fat marshmellow.
I like to climb and walk on everything these days.
I get in all kinds of accidents, including burning my fingers.
I love talking to and hanging out with John.
I like my morning cartoons.
I kove that he is sweet and sneaky! :) But his fingers?! makes me want to cry!
ReplyDeleteI just ran across your blog. I love it! And, I love the trust you have in God's plan. We're expecting our third little boy, too, in a few weeks - all in 2.5 years. And, my husband is a West Point grad, too. Praying for you guys as you add another blessing to your life :)
ReplyDeleteBritt
thefiskfiles.blogspot.com
My heart just melts looking at these pictures...I will always remember how out of all the girls in our family - you loved holding babies most of all. And look what God had in store for you the whole time ;)
ReplyDelete