John is "going through a phase."...or so we hope that's what it is. He's quite the lover and can be very sweet to us and Dominic with hugs and kisses for everyone. But he has had his early "terrible two's" start and likes to test us in all areas, always trying to get away with things, or doing things just to get a reaction. Many tantrums every complete our days. He has also refused to sleep in his crib anymore and has graduated to the bed or couch. The video of him climbing out is pretty ridiculous. He is such a people person and is always wanting someone to chase him, entertain him, throw him around. Despite the bad behavior lately, he has such a funny personality. He's going to be one fun-loving/adventurous kid and it's been a joy to see that come out. Here's some pics and videos.
I like to make funny faces.
I love to sit in Daddy's cabnet and play with his stuff.
I like to try on different shoes and insist on wearing Dominic's pants.

I LOVE to hide things from Mom and Dad in this black hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment