Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Coffee House 2013

Well I guess John Phillip, Dominic, and Isaac were bound to be natural performers with their family history. Any excuse to dress them up, I take advantage of.

The Simpson's host a "Coffee House" every year where they have friends and family come together for a night of fun, food, laughter, and most importantly, performances of any kind. It's mostly for an older crowd but our boys started it off with a special little number before they went to bed. Not knowing what to expect, I threw them out there with a costume on and an instrument in hand. They performed to The Little Drummer Boy song and loved it. They kept saying they wanted to do it over again. I loved seeing their little faces light up during their moment of fame.

Here's a clip from the night: Drummer Boy(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment