We've been getting ready for Christmas here! John and Dominic act like they know exactly what's going on and have been talking about Santa before I could even tell them about it. They phrase John repeats every day is, "Ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas!" while holding his belly. Dominic tries to mimic and follow along. And Isaac, well he's been trying to get more plump for the occasion but his high metabolism isn't cooperating. He chimes in on the fun too though and has quite the obnoxious scream lately when he wants attention. I've had to give him the naughty or nice talk.
When we were in St. Louis over Thanksgiving, Papa, Pete, and Paul got to take the boys to see Santa while we were in St. Charles for a parade and other Christmas events. They LOVED it! I was so surprised. They talked to him and took a picture with him. I think it was because aunt Grace went right before them and they want to do whatever she does. I know I'll cherish this picture forever. Good memories!
Here's some holiday cheer for you with their picture and some videos.
Link:
Who's got a beard that's long and white?
Link:
Ho ho ho!
 |
| Christmas 2013 |
No comments:
Post a Comment