Thursday, July 26, 2012

I eat, I crawl, I sit....I'm 6 months old

Dominic is currently at my favorite age. Cute, plump, rolly polly inch worm. He is always happy and his smile lights up the room. He loves to scoot across the room to find me in the kitchen, or chase after John Phillip. He just learned how to sit up now too. He started eating rice cereal and is doing a fabulous job. He is sleeping better now too, yay. Out of all the nick names we've given him, the one we most stick with is "Stuffin's." He's gotten beat up on a lot this month by big brother, John. But he's taken it like a champ and is one tough baby now.
We love you, Dominic Joseph. Thank you for lighting up our days with your personality and charm!

Interests: Big time splashing in bath or pool, grass, anyone's toes, my hands, looking out the window, following my big brother, teething toys, smiling.

Video:
Rice Cereal


No comments:

Post a Comment