I think before baby #2 arrives, every mother questions how she can possibly love another little soul as much as the first. How can I have enough love for two babies? It's hard to imagine before that second baby comes. But when Dominic was born, I quickly discovered a mother's heart is made for this! It's made to stretch and love every baby God gives her with just as much love as the last. And Mary, the ideal mother, is the perfect example of this. :)
I forgot how much I just LOVE babies! hehe Maybe I didn't forget, but I was amazed how much fun this is again even though I already had a baby. I think it gets better every time. I love holding and just staring at baby Dominic. Taking in his sweet coo's and smiles, squishing his cheeks, and rubbing his double chin. I melt every time he looks at me.
Dominic, you are so special to us and we love you more and more each day!

No comments:
Post a Comment