Tuesday, January 18, 2011

John Phillip says hello to his aunts and uncles!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh no!! Can't handle this cuteness! :) Thanks so much for posting -- the kiddos LOVED it! You'll have to post quite frequently for John Phillip's fan club.... LOVE, all of us Zuniga Aunts & Uncles

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. He is couldn't be cuter!! I just love him to pieces already! And he got dimples?!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so cute! Angela posted this to facebook and I had to check it out:) You are an adorable family! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO MUCH to handle. What a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little John Phillip...He is such a dude already. Let me know when he says his first words = I love Uncle Willy.

    Love you too Little John

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was adorable. We can't wait to meet him.
    Love,
    John, Kim & kids (with the newest addition coming in August =)

    ReplyDelete